Thursday, December 1, 2011

Boxes, Boxes, Everywhere!

Now that it is December, I can officially say that we are moving this month.  In just 2 weeks, as a matter of fact.  (Yippee!!)  So, we've been packing, and packing, and packing.  Packing seemed so much easier last time we did it, but 7+ years and 2 kids later, we have accumulated quite a lot!  Nearly every room in our house already has a stack of boxes that have been packed, sealed, and labeled, yet there is still lots more packing to do.

Aside from all the packing, things are moving along with the purchase of the house.  We had our appraisal this week, which went very well.  As I had mentioned before, there were a few things we thought might need to be fixed prior to closing for our FHA loan, however, the only thing our appraiser required that we do was remove a section of the deck that had no railings.  Pretty easy!  Well, I guess I should say easy for me, since it was hubby and our realtor who did all the work (thanks, guys!!).

So now we're just tying up loose ends, and continuing to prepare for the move.   And as we do, even though we're not moving to a deee-luxe apartment in the sky, I can't help but have the theme from The Jefferson's in my head.  When I searched for it on you tube, I found this video of two guys dancing along to it.  They look like they're having so much fun...makes me smile!  Hope it makes you smile too!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment